Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jamie's Italian Shepherd Bush


Having a meal at Jamie's was on the things-to-do list and we did just that the next day after we arrived in London. I had my eyes on Burger and I asked everyone to try some and help me more.
 



DH and I had their special of the day drink. It sounded good, but it didn't taste as it sounded.


The restaurant was a little quite when we arrived around 12:30 that Sunday. Later on, more people started flowing in but we did not really see it filled up. For starter, we ordered Baked Chestnut Mushrooms.


We had one Crab & Avocado Bruschetta and it came up as one long piece of Bruschetta instead of the usual small ones.


Our table ordered one pan fried fish, I think it was Sea Bream, but I don't have its picture at all :(


DH had his usual pasta with seafood. Finally for dessert, we shared a tiramisu. I was a little disappointed that it was not as good as the last time when I had it in April. I would not mind returning there for more meals, but my fellow companions seemed to plan the opposite. There are many others to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment