Saturday, November 05, 2011

CoCo

This is a Japanese Curry House that we stumbled upon at 313 Somerset and we ate there for the second time today. As of the end of October this year, CoCo Ichibanya Co. Ld has 1226 restaurants in Japan and 63 in other countries. They must be doing something right here .... I am impressed. We love Japanese curry and we welcome good curry!



They have many curry rice choices and I picked Chicken Cutlet Curry (above). The customers are given the options to choose the spiciness of the curry from level 1 to 5. The customers could also choose the size of the rice (price will be adjusted accordingly) and the toppings they want on their dish. It's kind of DIY to some extent. I picked level 3 for the spiciness.  The last time I was here, I chose 4 and found it a bit much. The original size of rice is too much for me, I should have a little bit less because I could not finish it.


Below is DH's Curry Choice, it was Fried Chicken Curry. His spice level was 2 and his rice size is the original size.  He simply loved it, he cleaned up the plate. Really well, I must say.


2 comments: